Powerful Mid-range HD IP Phone.
This Mid-Range IP phones is ideal for growing businesses as it offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that business can grow with and depend on at the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1760 supports 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts and includes 24 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys.
Refer to the Quick User Guide for basic commands and control.
Configure your phone for the use with Cempilli SIP account
Make sure that your phone is connected to your network.
You must first determine what IP address it received. To do this, press the menu button as shown on the image below and see the status of your connection. The IP will look like this: (example only) 192.168.0.100.
Go to any computer on your network which is equipped with a browser and enter the IP address that you saw on your telephone screen including the dots. For example: http://192.168.0.100
When the login screen appears, please input your username and password, you need to login as ‘admin’, (default is admin/admin) which will log you into the configuration screen. Navigate to MAINTENANCE on the top menu and once opened, navigate to UPGRADE and PROVISIONING on the left side tabs. Here you need to change the default values of the Config Server Path and Firmware Server path to prov.vanilla.net.mt and firmware.grandstream.com respectively as shown on the image below (a. and b.). Click SAVE AND APPLY (c.) and REBOOT device (d.)
Once the device reboots and you are logged in again, it is now time to configure your SIP account by navigating to ACCOUNTS on the top menu and General settings on the left (see the image below).
Activate account on the top radio button (click next to Yes).
Input Account Name (default can be user Name and Surname or SIP provider if you have more than one). Input sip server (sip.vanilla.net.mt) if you are using Cempilli services, outbound proxy (if any), SIP user ID (you will be supplied with this by your SIP provider, in this case Cempilli.com), Auth User ID (same as SIP ID), Password (supplied by Cempilli.com) and Name (Extension name – will show to the other users, typically Name and Surname, but it can also be the extension number followed by an abbreviation of the name (e.g. 555-Mark M.)
Reboot the device and you are ready to go. This concludes basic installation.
- 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable contextsensitive soft keys
- 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual 10/100 Mbps ports, built-in PoE
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Report missing, invalid information or suggest edit
You might notice that we have missing information, wrong data or images. If you have a suggestion or simply have issues with accessing this page, kindly contact us with details using a link to this page and we will fix it.Thank you for cooperation.