Grandstream Wave – GS Wave
Granstream Wave app.
Grandstream Wave – GS Wave
Enable users to move freely and continue to receive calls from any business or residential SIP account. The Grandstream Wave is a free softphone application that allows users to connect to their SIP accounts from anywhere in the world. Utilize on any AndroidTM or iOS device to increase mobility and stay connected to essential communications.
Configure your GS Wave app to use with your Cempilli SIP account
STEP 1 Make sure that your phone is connected to your internet network (WiFi or 3G/4G). Download and install the app relevant to your phone (only Android and Iphone devices are supported). Open the downloaded application, on the start screen it will show the keypad and list of calls. Tap on the settings icon (Gear Icon) as per the image below.
STEP 2 Tap on the Account Settings, and then tap on the + sign on the next screen. This will allow you to add a new account. On the next screen (Add New Account), select SIP Account. The next screen will show all the settings of the new account.
STEP 3 Go through each tab and fill in the details:
Activate account – Make sure that this switch button is on
Account name – Input info that will associate you with the account such as an account number (203xxxxx)
SIP Server – This is the Vanilla SIP Server: sip.vanilla.net.mt
SIP User ID – This field will have your user id (usually in this form 356203xxxxx)
SIP Authentication ID – (same as SIP User ID)
Password – SIP Authentication password received by Cempilli / Vanilla
Display Name – This is your CLI number, which would be in the following form (356203xxxxx)
Tap on the top right (the Done Icon) to save all the data. Your new account should be activated. Click/tap on the back button, tap on the keypad icon on the bottom, and start calling. There is no need to include the country code for Malta, just add 8 digits.
Your contacts are ready for you to call.
If you have any issues, do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
- Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, G.729, GSM, iLBC, Opus and Speex codecs
- Security features include SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
- Up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
- Supports 6 SIP accounts
- Native integration with mobile devices including contact, call history and ringtones
- Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
- Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
- Full integration with Grandstream’s UCM-series of IP PBXs, including creation of QR code for automatic provisioning
- Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
- Supports 2-way video calls based on SIP & H.264 video codec
Report missing, invalid information or suggest edit
You might notice that have missing information, wrong data, image, or if you have a suggestion and you simply have issues with accessing this page. Kindly contact us with details using link to this page and we will fix it. Thank you for cooperation.